Tuesday, May 7, 2019

1147. @FaMESHed III



Stylelist :
(L)
Hair : MOON - Zoloft with hud (Group Gift, 99L to join)
Dress : {junbug} - Soho [Olive] - Maitreya (FaMESHed 7th Anniversary Group Gift, until May 27th)
Shoes : Ricielli - Cuissard Boots / Iridescent (F7AGG)
Bag : MY BAGS - My Nature (Group Gift)
Earrings : CULT - Moon Light Earrings (3 colors) (F7AGG)

(R)
Hair : ELIKATIRA - Misha - Essential Hud (F7AGG)
Dress : Valentine E. - Florence Dress Navy (for MT) (F7AGG)
Shoes : Narcisse - Bella Peep Toe Heels - ML - Black (F7AGG)
Bag : MY BAGS - Carnival (Group Gift)
Necklace : MICHAN - Infinity Necklace (F7AGG)





Stylelist :
(L)
Hair : Besom - Glam Kitten with hud (Midnight Mania Board Prize, rotating prizes)
Outfit : Masoom - Sheryl Dress - Pumpkin (F7AGG)
Shoes : UTOPIA@Design - ROBIN (F7AGG)
Earrings : Ohema - Statement Earrings with hud (F7AGG)

(R)
Hair : Besom - Kendall with hud (Midnight Mania Board Prize, rotating prizes)
Outfit : SCANDALIZE - Bloom.White (F7AGG)
Shoes : [BREATHE] - So Feng Heels (F7AGG)
Necklace : NOIR - Faith Necklace (F7AGG)





6 comments:

  1. Another great post, thanks Cherie! I wanted to let you know that Lucyshoes has on MM the Afrodite body (I don't know if it's Bento but its hands surely are) and it's simply amazing, I have been using it since a lot of time. It's simple, doesn't work with Omega but it has many skins options and a very good alpha. If you are interested here is the lm:
    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fashion/149/221/38
    you just have to join the group, which is free. Have a great day my dear! XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne ! :D Awesome info about the mesh body, I got it and like you said it's amazing, several skins option, useful alpha hud & 3 types of feet, and I really love the nails color option and bento hud, haha, finally I can have some pretty nails in SL, LOL ^^ Even though I can't find the best skin color to match my neck, but overall this body is better than the one I used before, so again thank you so much for recommending it to me! <333 Btw, I see there is a universal applier hud, does that means we can use it to wear tattoo layer or makeup? But it seems kinda complicated, haha, I'm lazy to go to the website to read, do you hava any idea about it? :P
      Have a nice day, hugs !

      Delete
  2. Hi sweety,thanks for all the nice gift and ur good tast,ur blog is my favorit and i show it to my sl freinds,they love it too,i look at ur blog all the time and exited to see the next gifts,i love u so mucj.kisses and hugs ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for your wonderful message, YW ! And thanks for recommending it to your friends! <333 Drop by anytime you like and enjoy all the fabulous gifts available in SL !
      Have a nice day, hugs ! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm glad I could help you, my dear, but I can't help you, I don't know anything about appliers and photshop etc... I have tried the tattoo layer and it comes with a tattoo on your back but I'm not crazy about it. On the site they say it's easy. I tried to create an arm tattoo but I don't want to waste 10 lindens to import it (I'm afraid it won't work). About getting the matching color, I choose one skin first then, from the main page, I try those colors, until I get something close, then I wear the neck thing (in the skin page). Of course it's not perfect but it's good enough to me. Have a nice day! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne ! <3 Me too, don't know much about the universal applier :P But the basic functions of the body already good enough for us to wear all the beautiful clothes and shoes in SL, haha, definitely a great gift !
      Hugs & Kisses !

      Delete